Monday, September 11, 2017

Defining a Memoir

US & Them Homework .... see post below

Read 2 memoirs by Wednesday

1. Knock Knock poem by Daniel Beaty 

2. “Eleven” ...Excerpt from Woman Hollering Creek by Sandra Cisneros

3. My father told me I was fat. 

4. My mother has Alzheimer’s disease by Amy Tan

5. Excerpt from Black Boy by Richard Wright 

6. Chapter 1 Aria Excerpt from Hunger Of Memory by Richard Rodriguez

7. The Diving Bell and the Butterfly
By JEAN-DOMINIQUE BAUBY

Create a chart of the elements of memoir. Find examples from the memoir you chose. Explain the examples.
share with me at jenmurphy11@gmail.com
Title it ___Per first last name elements of memoir

Elements of Memoir Homework https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_eKzTcht3yRL0yg57Sy-QviB88jUEqiKALVm8h7GJY8/edit?usp=sharing